Most SEO tools promise to bring massive organic traffic to your site.
However, an SEO tool is only effective if you’ve mastered the art of SEO. But still, you need a feature-rich tool that will bring your SEO side to life.
Whether you’re looking for a backlinking, keyword research, technical SEO tool, or overly an easy-to-use option, we’ve got all of it in this article.
As an SEO expert, one of the practices you hold dear at heart is link building.
It guarantees a better ranking if you get backlinks from high DA sites. SEO pros often call this the “link juice.”
Most SEO tools only offer you potential link-building opportunities. But they don’t give you contact data you can use to create relationships with prospects.
That’s where Voila Nobert comes in.
As an email finder, you’ll use it to find emails of potential link-building partners.
There are many email finders, why Voila Norbert?
I could give many answers but this sums it all. According to Ahrefs, Voila Norbert is the most accurate email finder in the market today.
Norbert Key Features
As we’ve hinted above, Voila Nobert isn’t a top-tier SEO tool. Sure, it lacks some SEO features which are available in other tools.
But the few features it offers come in handy if you’re entirely focused to strengthen your site’s SEO.
Here’s what you need to know.
- Bulk and single email search: You need your link-building prospect name and company domain to use this feature. You’ll enter these details on Voila Norbert’s search magic box. In a few seconds, Norbert spits back the prospect’s email along with a confidence score to show you how accurate the email is.
- Automation and Drip Campaigns: These features come into play when you want to launch an extensive link-building outreach. You can automate your campaigns to scale your cold email outreach. But you must first integrate with Norbert’s sister company, Mailshake.
- Verification feature: Use this tool if you already have a massive list of prospects’ emails but don’t know if they’re valid. The feature scans through the emails to tell you which ones are working and which ones aren’t.
- Bulk enrichment service: The feature lets you send cold emails to potential link-building partners with a multi-channel approach. In short, you use it to search for more information about your prospects if you can’t find their emails. You can get their websites, physical address location, social media profiles, and current job title.
Voila Norbert Pricing
The tools pricing package is based on two models: prospecting and verification.
For prospecting/finding emails, you get four pricing plans, as shown below.
Norbert’s pricing gets more affordable as you upgrade to the next level.
For example, if you jump from the “Valet” plan to the “Counsellor” plan, your price per email goes down by 80%.
In a nutshell, low-end plans charge you $0.05 per email, while high-end plans go down to $0.01/per email.
This is very economical and comes in handy when launching an intensive link-building campaign.
The verification pricing is a pay-as-you-go model. For a list of up to 500k emails, you’ll pay 0.003/email. Anything above that number goes down to $0.001/email.
Ahrefs is a popular SEO tool and one of the largest in the market. Plus, it’s also the second-largest web crawler (after Google).
The tool is primarily used for site audits, keyword research, competitive analysis, and URL ranking. Here’s a more detailed feature review.
- Keyword Research: Ahrefs has access to millions of keywords that it sources from the web daily. It’s therefore a reliable solution to do intensive keywords research. You can take help from an experienced content marketing consultant for your campaign.
- Ranking History: It is an extension of keyword research. With the feature, you can study the ranking history of any keyword from any site.
- Outbound links monitoring: From the site explorer, you can monitor outbound links for your site. You get to know where your guest posts are lining up and the credibility of those sites.
- Rank Tracker: Ahrefs saves you the trouble of buying a dedicated rank tracker as their native Rank Tracker lets you monitor the ranking of your site over time. It further charts your performance against competitors and sends you the reports directly to your inbox.
- Content Explorer: You’ll use this tool to discover and analyze top-performing content in your niche. It’s the most suitable way to find link-building opportunities with brands you admire.
Ahrefs lets you choose between four pricing plans.
What’s interesting is that Ahrefs plans make sure none is left out. You can get a reliable plan based on your SEO goals and company size.
The low-tier plans give you a seven days trial for one week for $7. This way, you get to get a brief experience of the tool before making a choice.
Nevertheless, Ahrefs is still worth it even if you go for the first lite plan. You get all the features and deliverables to manage and perform basic SEO practices.
The top-tier plans best-fit marketing agencies that do SEO for multiple clients.
Most SEO tools are web apps, meaning you have to use them from their website.
The growth bar takes the competition to the next level by giving you a chrome extension. This way, you can get SEO insights while browsing on the net in real-time.
As a result, GrowthBar is one of the most straightforward tools to use. Furthermore, it’s sleek, slick, and 100% intuitive. That’s why it’s become the go-to tool for users looking for an easy-to-use option.
So if you’re a freelancer, small business, or a startup, Growthbar might just be the right SEO tool to add to your marketing arsenal.
- AI content Generation: It’s the most coveted Growthbar feature. You can use it to generate content outlines for your blog posts that are optimized for SEO. It means you get proper titles, keywords, introductions, images, headers, and more. This is possible, thanks to OpenAI GPT-3, the most prominent language model ever created.
- Keyword Research: You can track the ranking of any keyword as you also get access to billions of keyword variations, difficulty scores – all in an impressive dashboard.
- Competitiveness Metrics: This feature lets you see your competitors’ high-ranking keywords and backlinks. You can export this data into a CSV file for further study.
GrowthBar wants to keep it simple, so it gives you three affordable pricing options.
The first plan going for $29/month gives you just enough features for basic SEO. You can track up to 25,000 keywords, get 15 AI-created content outlines and email support.
Jumping to the “pro” plan triples the features above. Additionally, you can do unlimited keyword research for three websites.
The last option does it all. Most of the features are doubled from the “pro” plan. It’s mainly suitable for prominent marketing and SEO agencies.
Where there’s Ahrefs, there’s SEMrush.
They are the two big names in SEO fighting for the throne. Currently, SEMrush seems to be losing the game since it can only provide data for Google.
Ahrefs, on the other hand, goes on deeper to let you perform keyword research for other big search engines like Youtube, Bing, and Amazon.
Nevertheless, SEMrush is still a viable tool and the most popular among SEO pros. Here are its features.
- Organic search: This feature allows you to perform keyword research to know the top-performing keywords used by your competitors.
- Backlink analytics: You can discover backlink opportunities from the brands you admire. The tool also shows you who your competitors are linking to. You can leverage this data to get valuable backlinking opportunities from the same brands.
- Traffic Analytics: SEMrush shows you how your website is performing in terms of traffic flow. The data is vital as you also get to know the behavior of potential customers.
SEMrush is the most expensive SEO tool.
As you can see, the first plan goes for $119/month, the costliest basic plan in this guide. And there isn’t much to expect. It gives features just enough for newbies in marketing and small in-house teams.
The “Guru” plan goes a step higher. Of course, you get more features for paying over $100 more. The final Business plan costs four times the pro plan.
But it comes with pretty excellent features like tracking 5000 keywords with daily updates, a content marketing platform and listing management (local SEO).
If you want to invest in an SEO tool but don’t plan on breaking a bank, Ubersuggest is your guy.
Created by the legendary SEO pro-Neil Patel, Ubersuggest aims to give you what top SEO tools could provide you for a fraction of the price.
And the sweet spot is not only in pricing; it has pretty awesome features too.
- Keyword Ideas: Ubersuggest gives you keyword ideas you can use for content creation. When you type your primary keyword on the search bar, it spits back a long list of secondary keywords with their average monthly search query.
- Backlink data: You get to see the exact content in your industry that your competitors are linking to. With the insights, you can approach these sites and ask them for backlinking collaboration.
- SEO pages report: This is like competitors’ research, but just given a fancy name. Ubbersuggest lets you know which of your competitors’ keywords are ranking and which ones are loved by sites like Facebook.
- Chrome Extension: Like GrowthBar, Ubersuggest is one of the few SEO tools with a chrome extension. This means you can use it from the SERPs in real-time.
Ubersuggest is a free SEO tool for most users since you can use most of the features above with the free plan.
The thing is that they’ve set a limit for what you can do with the free plan. For example, You can only do three keyword searches queries per day.
To get the most of the tool, you have to jump to the paid plan, which is extremely affordable. Here’s how the cost for three plans.
6) Moz Pro
Moz is undoubtedly one of the most powerful SEO tools in the market. Its competitors are top dogs like Ahrefs and SEMrush.
It does anything you might be looking for in an SEO tool. Talk of rank tracking, backlink analysis, and keyword research.
While the company is mainly known for SEO services, they also provide a wealth of marketing services like inbound marketing, link building, and content marketing.
So it’s a reliable option if you are looking for something that can do all from one platform.
- Site audit: The goal of Moz is to make sure you get maximum potential to rank for your keywords. The site audit feature scans through your website and recommends any improvements to meet this goal.
- Custom Reports: This feature comes in handy for SEO agencies. They can create customized PDF reports and send them directly to clients recurringly.
- Keyword and Backlink analysis: The features help you in keyword research and in finding link-building opportunities from high DA sites in your industry.
- Rank Tracking: Moz lets you check your competitors’ organic traffic and extract the keywords that are driving massive traffic to their sites.
The SEO tool offers four pricing plans.
The expensive pricing is expected since it’s a top-tier tool.
But if you feel the pricing is on the high end, you can purchase the yearly plan. Sure, you’ll pay more since it’s a one-time purchase for a whole year, but you’ll get an overall discount of 20%.
7) Majestic SEO
Majestic SEO just comes below Growthbar in terms of pricing.
It’s an affordable SEO tool that’s been in the market for a decade. Most SEO experts consider it a reliable tool because it offers some features you’ll get in top-tier tools for half the price.
On the downside, the tool focuses on a few features like backlink analysis but forgoes other SEO tools. This reduces its functionality; hence not the best solution if you’re looking for a full-suite option.
Nevertheless, the few features it’s focused on are helpful.
Majestic SEO Features
- The Majestic Million – This is a unique feature that lets you see the ranking of the top one million websites. If you’re good at link building, this is a rare opportunity you can leverage to get links from popular sites on the internet.
- Site Explorer – Majestic SEO gives you an overview of your site’s SEO health. You can see your overall rank, backlinks, and where they’re coming from.
- Site Comparison – You only get this feature in the pro plan. You can study and benchmark with your competitors. In short, you can track their ranking keywords and gain insights about their backlink profile.
Majestic SEO pricing
Majestic SEO also makes it to the list of the most affordable SEO tools. It comes with three pricing plans as follows.
The lowest plan is half of SEMrush’s basic plan.
Surprisingly, it gives you all the essential features you’ll get from SEMrush’s first plan. Talk of keyword checker, site audit, backlink analysis
The tool treats you to more features as you climb up the ladder. For example, the API plan allows you to get four more users on board. Additionally, you can analyze 100 million websites, full API, and custom monthly data.
How would it feel when your favorite chef served you your favorite food?
That’s the same feeling Google search Console brings to the table. It gives you Google’s own set of SEO tools that you can use to boost your organic traffic.
In fact, a study from uSERP showed that 24.8% of SEOs use this tool for link building.
What’s more interesting is that the tool is free. It couldn’t get better than this.
Let’s check what it has to offer.
- Inspection tool: Google search console gives you tools that provide detailed crawls and indexes. Plus, it serves you with information about your site from Google index.
- Keyword analysis: The tool shows you the keywords that your site is ranking for from the performance report. It names them “queries.”
- Internal Linking Reports: It shows you the sites that are linking to your sites. Additionally, it reveals which pages have the most links.
- Email alerts: Google search console scans your site daily and sends you email alerts on potential threats that may affect your site’s SEO health.
Google Search Console Pricing
As mentioned, the Google search console is free.
JetOctopus is the fastest and most cost-effective cloud-based SaaS crawler and log analyzer. The crawler helps you analyze, identify, and improve your website SEO by providing actionable insights on critical issues affecting your website functionality and online visibility.
For instance, it offers you real-time data on page speed problems, live log reports, crawl comparisons, number of clicks and impressions, and much more. With this powerful crawler, you can crawl around 200 pages per second. Thus, it is an efficient tool for crawling both small and large websites.
Features of JetOctopus
Let’s have a look at the key features of JetOctopus.
- Limitless Crawl Comparisons
The cloud-based JetOctopus tool allows you to crawl the website speedily without any limits. You further get the provision to compare your current crawl result with the previous one. Thus, it helps you track and enhance your website’s progress.
- User-Friendly Navigation
The cutting-edge crawler has a simple and user-friendly interface that enables you to perform various operations with ease. The problem-centric dashboard embedded in the crawler compiles and displays crucial data in an interactive format.
- Log Analysis
With the log analyzer tool, you can monitor and track the Googlebot visits to your website. Besides, you can check details, such as redirect errors, orphan pages, and hidden errors that might be harming your website’s crawlability.
- Content Analysis
Discover and resolve the content issues on various pages of your website. The content analysis provision helps figure out pages with duplicate content, meta titles, descriptions, thin content, plagiarized content, and much more.
- GSC Integration
The Google Search Console (GSC) integration in JetOctopus allows you to track vital website performance metrics, such as keywords with higher clicks, top-ranking landing pages, page speed, and much more. You can make informed decisions based on these metrics.
When it comes to a premium SaaS crawler with the best features, the JetOctopus SEO crawler can be a cost-effective solution. Businesses, especially with a comprehensive website comprising thousands of pages, can enjoy limitless and accurate crawling with the JetOctopus SEO toolkit.
Here’s an overview of the JetOctopus pricing plans –
- Crawler – 20 €, Crawl 100K Pages Monthly
- GSC Keywords – 30 €, Unlimited
- Log Analyzer – 100 €, Logs 5M Pages Monthly
- All-Inclusive – 80 €, Crawl 100K Pages Monthly
We recommend you start with the 7-day free trial of this tool. It will help you analyze whether the insights offered by this tool help you make informed SEO decisions.
Now that you’ve learned about the best 9 SEO tools, put your goals and budget into consideration and make a choice.
If you have questions or need help with SEO for your own agency and clientele, Boostability can help! As the leading global white label SEO company, we have over a decade of experience and have successfully executed on countless SEO campaigns worldwide helping our partners grow their agencies and their clients’ online presence. Learn more about our SEO Partner program here for more details!