10 Sep Why Organic Search?
I just recently talked about PPC and SEO working together to create a better product, answering the myth that SEO is not good for PPC. They are both great tools that can be used to increase your visibility to customers, yet organic search is still more likely than not going to give a better ROI in the long run. With the amount of people searching on Google and other search engines, now is the best time to get your business active online. Here are some statistics to further my point:
- 93% of all internet traffic is generated from internet search engines
- 89% of them are first-time visitors
- 99% of internet searchers do not search beyond the top 30 results
- 97% of them never look beyond the top three results
- Top 10 positions receive 78% more traffic than those in positions 11-30
- 65% of online revenue is generated from websites in the top three positions on search engine results pages (SERPs)
- 93% of global consumers use search engines to find websites
- 76.7% of Google users use the natural search links (organic, unpaid listings)
Source: Forrester Research
It is information like this that makes me wish that I could tell all local companies how important it is to start an online campaign. Even just a Google Places listing is going to drastically increase the visibility of your business. Consumers are wanting to find answers online, so be sure that when they want to know what the best BBQ joint is in the tri-county area, they can find your restaurant just by doing a Google search.
Sounds like a simple enough thing to do, but can take a lot of work to be done. That is why companies such as Boostability are around, to help a small business be found online. With our years of experience and amazing technology, you will be seeing improvements in no time. Have you as a business owner started an online campaign? What success have you seen? Would you agree that it’s vital as a business owner to have an online presence? Post your comments below!