Search engines like Google look at two things when crawling a website and deciding where to rank it—relevance and trust. Relevance takes into account the quality of content on a website and the code behind the scenes. Building relevance means optimizing the code, and making sure the content accurately represents the business and the brand. Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet link back to a site. If a large number of high-quality sites point back to your site and your content satisfies the searcher’s intent, then the Google algorithm will start to trust it more and move it up in the rankings.
PPC is a one-time investment. One click, and your money is spent. SEO is an investment that returns more than you put into it. Both PPC and SEO improve the visibility of a website. PPC brings immediate results in website traffic, though businesses pay for every single click to the website. SEO can take several months to improve organic rankings that don’t cost for a click and the results last longer.
Good white label SEO services can’t be done overnight. It takes time, but the result is extremely worthwhile. Many of our clients start to see their rankings rise within 3-4 months. In fact, 86% of our small business clients reach the first page of Google after 6-9 months of SEO work (when implementing our recommended keywords).
To know how a client’s campaign performs, we provide total transparency into all of the work that we perform. We give you access to our custom reporting dashboard, LaunchPad, that shows every single SEO action done. You can track how every dollar of your money gets used, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance.
We can help with:
1. Keyword Optimization: It takes a lot to rank well for a keyword, so we conduct extensive research to find the very best ones for a campaign that will lead to success and satisfy searcher intent.
2. Website Optimization: We perform a full-service cleanup as well as extensive upgrades to the website code and user experience.
3. Business Profile Development: To make sure Google and prospective customers know a business is active, we ensure that information about your client’s company is consistent across all business profile sites, like Google My Business. This task is crucial for white label local SEO success.
4. Link Portfolio Development: We get the word out about your business by creating a diverse link portfolio to the website and place them in strategic locations all over the web. These links are on popular industry sites, news sites, blogs, articles, and more.
5. Custom Content Creation: We create and post high-quality white label content marketing and blogs that will keep a website fresh and at the top of the search rankings and keep potential customers interested.
6. Service and Performance Reporting: We install reporting tools that show businesses how their campaign performs, as well as in-depth reviews of all the work performed.
7. Campaign Monitoring and SEO Consulting: Our goal is to help small businesses succeed online. To help achieve this we actively monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas for improvement. This provides us with vast amounts of data that help show us changes in search engine’s algorithms before they even get announced.
Bottom-line, SEO success comes when your website starts rising in the rankings. You will likely see better qualified traffic to your store, more leads, and a bigger online presence.
Essentially if you’re seeing rankings grow for your targeting keywords that means it’s working. But thanks to LaunchPad, you can track every step along the way of your SEO campaign and know which tasks and steps we take for your campaign. We’ll also call you every month, or more frequently if you want, to update you on the status of your campaign and how it’s performing.
No! All our work is done in-house by Boostability employees. Our content is also all written by native speakers in all the languages we fulfill in. However, we have extensive experience and success in providing agencies and businesses with successful outsourcing SEO services for their clients.
We can take on more responsibility as your business grows and scales, as well as provide you with up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the latest algorithm updates and SEO news. Learn more about what goes into our white label SEO platform here!
Boostability has a flexible pricing model, which means we can do something for almost any business at almost any budget.
Boostability handles everything for your SEO campaign. That includes keyword research, onsite copy and optimization, link building, and much more. We also host monthly reporting calls for you to show the progress made on a campaign.
We have a 100% transparent reporting dashboard that shows the progress and tasks performed on every client campaign. You can check on the progress of your campaign at any time. You can also log in to see where every dollar of your budget is being spent. This dashboard shows the progress of keywords, and what position they rank on Google.
Apart from our award-winning LaunchPad platform, we also have a website analysis tool that details the weaknesses of your website and shows how successful it is at drawing in visitors. This tool also compares your site to the competition to show where it stands and what could be done to improve.