- Effective Date
- Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you register with our website, products/services, and/or applications including your first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, website URL(s), job title, years in business, company facebook, company twitter, company linkedin, product interest, marketing budget, industry, department, and number of employees.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, including first and last names and an email address.
- Information about your visits to and use of the website, products/services, and/or applications including how you use these such as the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information looked at by the user.
- Information that you provide to our Client Services Representatives for publication on the Internet, including first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, company history, employee history or biographies, website URL(s), and/or images.
Boostability uses the information you provide us in the following general ways: service provision, service improvement, contact, research and promotion.
- Email Policy
If you provide Boostability with your email address, you may be contacted by Boostability for marketing and campaign update purposes. When you become a Boostability customer, you will be subscribed to our automated campaign update emails. If at any time you do not wish to receive e-mail from Boostability in the future, you may unsubscribe.
In order to unsubscribe from a mailing list, you may choose any of the following options:
Follow the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email you’ve received.
Contact your client success team or our customer service and ask to be unsubscribed from automated marketing and/or campaign update emails.
Remove yourself from Boostability’s automated campaign update emails by visiting our unsubscribe page. We will promptly update your preferences for this email address.
Please be aware that if you are a Boostability customer, a member of our client success team may continue to manually contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between Boostability and yourself. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial e-mail.
- Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
Boostability will not sell your email address and other personal information to any third parties. We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Agents. We use a third party payment processor. If you sign up for our products/services we will share your first name, last name, physical address and credit card information with the credit card processing agent. These agents can retain, store, and use this information only for the purpose of making the recurring monthly payments necessary to retain your products/services with Boostability as outlined in your product/services contract.
- Service Providers. We use third parties to provide some online publishing services, business citation management, website hosting, customer relationship management, marketing analytics, and keyword research tools. If you sign up for our products/services, we will share information about your business and industry to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide those services. These service providers do not retain, store, or use the information for any other purposes.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website, products/services, and/or applications.
We store your data in a secure database provided by third-party vendors and hosting partners that is equipped with the necessary hardware, software and storage to perform the services you request.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
- Making Changes to Your Information
Boostability’s products/services, and/or applications permit you to update the personally identifiable information that we have collected from you that is specifically used within the services provided to you by Boostability. You can make updates to this information by contacting customer support. Updates can be made to your first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, website URLs, company facebook, company twitter, company linkedin, and industry, which may be used in the services provided to you by Boostability.
Boostability’s website does not maintain a process by which you can review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you.
California Right to Opt Out
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request access, change, move, or delete your personal information whether you have an account or not. To do so, please submit a request via: [email protected]. If you do not have an account, include your name and email address or mailing address so that our support team can verify your information prior to processing your request.
- Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Our website, service, or application is unable to take action to respond to such signals but will allow you to continue without using cookies or other information gathering tools if those tools are blocked.
We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site, service, or application.
- Visiting our Website from Outside the United States