16 Jun SMX Presentation: Search Engine and Mobile Marketing in China
- This is truly China’s mobile internet era: there are 600 million smartphone users in China,and in 2014, 1 in 3 Chinese people bought a new smartphone.
- Baidu is the #1 Chinese website and it has 680 million users and a search volume of 10 billion.
- Baidu is dominant in mobile search, with 72% of the mobile search market share.
- Baidu’s benefits include multisearch types, HD satellite map and 3D vector map, and abundant local service.
- The concept is that it’s a mobile search platform not only for search, but for serving.
- Not only does Baidu provide 95% accurate voice recognition and box computing, it is also working to solve major needs such as controlling the spread of infectious disease in real time, identifying crime suspects from 10 billion photos, and providing big data of the body.