16 Jun SMX Presentation – Making It Happen: Search & Social
When it comes to online advertising, there can often be a real disconnect between the intent of the target audience and the identity of the target audience. This slide share from an SMX presentation demonstrates some compelling arguments to the effectiveness of combining search (intent) and social (identity) advertising to bridge this gap.
- Social advertising on LinkedIn and Facebook provide detailed targeting parameters like interests, job title, and income level to determine the identity of your audience.
- The combination of search and social touch points result in better conversion rates and revenue per click than social or search alone.
- Search campaigns integrated with social pull in $17 more per conversion than search campaigns not integrated with social.
- Actions taken using a social login will provide more accurate data than users who fill out forms with fake personal information.
- The combination of using social ads and then retargeting to those audiences with Google search and display campaigns yield much more effective results.
You can check out the presentation for yourself below: