Small Business SEO News
Boostability Software-SEO GPS for Small Business
- Do it yourself with guidance
- Save time with simple SEO steps
- Be informed and get meaningful reporting
- Dispel the myth that SEO is difficult
- Get high rankings, more traffic, and more customers
Advertising Tips-Maps Optimization Product
- Google-#1 site for local listings
- Top Rankings on the 7 Pack
- Get more traffic and customers
- Great Return on Investment
Call 800-261-1537 or email [email protected] to GET LISTED
Boostability Message-Need for ROI
We know things are tight in this economy and making decisions about how best to market your business and what to spend on advertising is tough. A business owner wants a great return on their investment. When an investment is made, there needs to be assurances that their business is being advertised and rankings on the search engines are improving. When we built our SEO campaign management software we delivered a cost effective search engine marketing solution that empowers small business to be able to control their internet marketing. Our focus is presenting you with a suite of SEO tools that includes easy to follow step-by-step SEO workflow actions and the reporting that validates your efforts. Get started with your SEO business campaign and see how easy high rankings can be with Boostability.
Reports That Matter
Are You Getting What You Pay For?
3 Reports every Internet Marketing Professional should provide to their clients.
- Actions and Traffic—Displays an audit listing of SEO actions performed including registry updates and back-linking. A graphic displays the impact of actions in relation to your website’s traffic.
- Keyword Ranking—Allows you to see the current search engine rank for each keyword you are focusing on, and also shows a history of how those rankings have evolved over time.
- Competition—Compares you to the competition. We compile this information from all the major search engines, measure the inbound links, and pages indexed. A score is generated. How does your site measure up?